Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Who turns the world on with her smile?


princess abby
Originally uploaded by AlisonMorrow.
So today was a sucky day. First, I took Abby to the pumpkin patch with a friend and her son and took all sorts of great photos of the two of them amongst the pumpkins, sitting on haybales, all sorts of cute things. Then I got home and realized the camera didn't have the memory card in it. Sayonara pictures. Then I spend an hour covering one of her walking toys (this little cart-type thing she can hold on to for balance while she walks) with adorable pink material so she'd have something to hold onto at the church's harvest party tonight. But then we got there and realized she would never use it, just try to pull the material off, so all that work was for naught. Then I spent the afternoon turning the house upside down looking for a necklace I bought for a friend, only to realize after working myself into a fuming mess that I never actually bought the necklace, only thought about it.

And then we put Abby in her Halloween costume and it made me smile. So worth it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh she is so cute! And you're right, cute kids can make up for the worst days.