Thursday, September 20, 2007

Week 14!

Well, I was a little late checking my weight for this month because we were up in Ventura visiting Dan's parents, but this morning I checked and I'm still only 7 pounds up! Unbelievable! I *knew* my last weigh-in was a fluke. Though I would not have been surprised to find I'd gained 2 or 3 pounds this week, given the way I've been eating (an entire order of Papap John's cheese sticks, anyone?)

On the way back from Ventura yesterday we stopped at the Camarillo Outlet Mall because they have a Maternity Works there. When I dragged out my stuff before the trip to get out some long-sleeved stuff (it's in the 60's up there, though we're getting there here, too! Yay for autumn!) I realized a great chunk of it is missing. I honestly have no idea where it all is. Upon further rumination it struck me that the clothes in the bags I'd been digging through were the things I'd been wearing in the months after Abby was born; I think that a lot of it got boxed/bagged before she even arrived because much of it was warm weather stuff and much of it I simply outgrew because I was a giant honking blimp. But given the current state of our garage there is NO way I'm going to find those things until we completely clean, which we hope to do soon, but until then I am woefully unprepared, clothing-wise. But the great thing about the outlet store, especially when it's having a giant sale, is that you can get a decent amount of stuff for a little over a hundred bucks. Which is what I did. Cute stuff, too; I think I'll be better dressed while pregnant than when not!

No comments: