Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Almost done!

Well, we finally got the furniture for the nursery, and this weekend we painted the rom--it's beautiful! All that's left is to assemble the crib and put up the border. It already looks so precious; I'm so happy with the furniture we chose, and the new bedding is fantastic, too. The walls are a light green and light blue, and it looks so happy and inviting!

Next week I have two baby showers--our small group is hosting one for us, and then my "big" one with everyone else is that Saturday. I can't wait. I love parties, and I'll admit it, I love gifts. Especially when they're for a specific thing, like for my baby! And the guest list is HUGE--I think a total of around 40 people! Egads! I'm just glad the baby's room will be done by then so we have a place to put everything. We're having the big shower here, so it'll be a lot easier to get everything put away; were it somewhere else I just know we'd end up bringing everything in from the car and sticking it in the living room, where it would stay until the baby came. :) Maybe this means I'll actually have everything organized and ready to go by the time s/he makes an appearance!

No comments: