Sunday, May 29, 2005

Hazy Lazy Days of May...

I was all proud of myself yesterday morning because I got such a great night's sleep and was all psyched about going for a walk around the lake. Half an hour into my walk I was exhausted. Yippee, half an hour--I felt like a dork that that was all I could do. When I got home I sat on the couch for an hour, then went to bed and slept for another hour! How the heck am I supposed to exercise when it takes four times as long to recoop?!

On a good note, I seem to have stopped gaining weight. 14 pounds in less than 3 weeks--it's a good thing I stopped! It's certainly not because I'm eating any differently; now quite sure what's causing it. Definitely not exercise, since I've hardly done any in the last two weeks. Whatever the reason, I'm grateful. Now, if only I could eat something besides cereal and protein shakes, I'd be really happy....

No comments: