Saturday, July 22, 2006

Weird skill

So abby has developed this new skill of nearly breaking my finger. She'll grab my pointer finger with her freakishly strong death-grip, then plant her hand in my palm and push while pulling my finger. She's been doing this a lot lately, especially when I nurse her or in the car (no idea what the correlation is) and more than a few times I've let out a real yelp and had to snatch my hand away (or at least try--she really is strong!) because she about snapped my finger in two.


Oh, and she's finally growing some hair! It's starting to look a lot darker and thicker than it has the last few months. Yay! I can't wait till she doesn't look like a boy anymore. It doesn't matter how much pink we dress her in, someone still always asks, "How old is he?"

No comments: