Friday, September 30, 2005

Things We Won't Be Doing When The Baby's Here

Since I was so wide awake last night, we decided to go to Denny's for a VERY early breakfast. Got there around 4:30, got home around 5:30, and I was out like a light by 6. Slept until 9, but holy cats, I'm a zombie today. Dan's still sleeping, and I'm so jealous. I have so much to do today--I'm hosting a shower here for a friend tomorrow morning and the place is a mess, I need to figure out some banking stuff, I have to figure out something to have for lunch. But I can barely keep my eyes open. I wasn't going to pratice my hypnobirth stuff today, but it's the only thing I feel like doing because I think it'll put me to sleep for a while. Then, of course, I'll feel like crap, because naps NEVER make me feel any better, but at this point I don't care, I'm too tired of trying to stay awake.

No comments: