Monday, December 26, 2005

The Day We've Been Waiting For...But Not

Well, today is the day we've been counting down to, and of course that doesn't really mean anything, but nevertheless, here it is. Last night was the most "productive" night of contractions that I've had so far--I timed them for three hours and the last hour they were between 6 and 9 minutes apart. Of course, after an hour they up and stopped, as they always do, but still, that has to be a good indictation of...something.

Good news for my friend Maaike, though! Maaike was one of the girls I met the year I lived in Scotland, and we've kept in touch over the years and visited each other, and it turns out we got preggo at the same time! She had her baby a few days ago, and the photos are adorable, so if you're up for some oohing and awwing, go to www.vanalphen.net/pictures/default.html.

So today is Chore Day. Laundry, cleaning, organizing, yadda yadda yadda. Such fun. Can't wait till I have the baby here and have a good reason to blow it all off! :)

1 comment:

Heather Diane Tipton said...

LOL have a good reason to blow it off, eh?